Blind Pipe Flanges are used to seal the end of a piping system or pressure vessel openings to prevent flow. They are commonly used for pressure testing the flow of liquid or gas through a pipe or vessel. They also allow easy access to the pipe in the event that work must be done inside the line. Blind pipe flanges are often used for high pressure applications.
A Blind Flange is round plate which has all of the relevant boltholes but no center hole, and because of this feature this flange is used to close off the ends of a piping systems and pressure vessel openings. It also permits easy access to the interior of a line or vessel once it has been sealed and must be reopened.
Blind Flanges are commonly used in petrochemical, pipe engineering, public services & water works.
We offer a range of blind flanges that are precision-engineered using best quality raw material. Our range is in compliance with set industrial standards and known for accurate size and durability. Further, our blind flanges are available in different specifications to suit the varied requirements of our clients.
• Forged stainless steel material conforms to ASME A182
• Forged Stainless Steel Flange dimensions conform to ASME B16.5
• NPT threads conform to ASME B1.20.1
• Manufacturing facility is ISO 9001:2008
• Plate stainless steel flange dimensions conform to ASME B16.5 Class 150
• Plate stainless steel flange made from ASTM A240 plate or cast in conformance with ASTM A351
Looking for ideal Lap Joint Flange
Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Forged Steel Flanges
are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Flange Pipe Fitting
. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Product Categories : Forged Flange > Blind Flange